You will need:
tortillas (3 or 4, whole wheat is healthier!)
sour cream (fat free?!)
cilantro (fresh would be better but I just use a ton of the dry flakes instead)
corn or mixed veggies
Boneless chicken breasts
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Forgive me for not having exact measurements....With this recipe, it all depends on how many you want to make, how much filling you want in each tortilla, etc. Consider the first batch an experiment.
- In one pot, simmer salsa verde and sour cream on low ( I think its about one cup each) and add a decent amount of cilantro.
- In another pot, boil the chicken until cooked. Shred as best you can...
- In a bowl: mix veggies, a lot of cheese (maybe a little over a cup each, in my case extra cheese). Add the chicken and HALF of the salsa verde/sour cream/cilantro sauce. Stir up!
- Pour some of the sauce into a greased baking dish. Add fillings to tortillas, roll up, and place side by side in baking dish. Pour remaining sauce on top. Add more cheese on top, of course!
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or so. Check them frequently so they don't burn!