Wednesday, April 28, 2010

All Finished for My Sister!

Another painting is finished and ready to go to its new home at my sister's house.
Such a loyal patron!!

Painting on this scale is such a treat! I have been so busy lately I haven't had too too much time to paint! I stayed up way past my bedtime the other night just because I hadn't picked up a brush in a week= serious withdrawl :P
And I'm moving at the end of May so I'll have to balance packing and painting the next few weeks!

Hopefully things will slow down so I can have more time in my art corner...




3 comments:

  1. I'll have to take a picture of it hanging up!! It looks beautiful! And, are you going to post anything about any major developments with you????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the pic! And yes I will post sooooon :P

    ReplyDelete