Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy Friday!

My students often misinterpret each other's artwork. I had to stifle the laughter when two students called me over to tell on one another. They had been working on family portraits, which made for some interesting pictures and comments, such as "Oh that's my Mom, she is holding a drink, pink lemonade actually." (The drink, drawn very detailed, closely resembles a margarita complete with umbrella stirrer). I would like some of that lemonade.

Anyhow, back to the two tattle tales.
Student #1: Miss Fontaine, he said my Mom is fat."
Student #2: (rolling eyes) "I didn't say she is fat, I said that in your picture she looks fat."

Have a good weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. HA!! That is hilarious the student drew the "lemonade"!!!! And also about the fatness ;-)

    ReplyDelete